USMLE Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
Im about to start my studying and was wondering if anyone would be able to share their thoughts on where i stand and whether my plan is feasible.

My plan is to study for 6 weeks the reference books + FA + questions. Then for the last 4 weeks i'll only study FA and do questions. I have a total of 10 weeks and 4 days.

Currently I'm planning to use Goljan path + biochem, HY neuro + behavioral, Pharm card + deja review (small book), Rapid review anatomy (includes embryo), Micro MRS, BRS physio and of course FA.

I have already done USMLE world with an average 75 (timed) while i was studying during college, however i did it 1 subject at a time; once i finished reviewing that specific subject. I have Kaplan qbank for my study period left to do.

Im planning to do an NBME on my first day to see where i am and then do 1 after 4 weeks then at week 6 and then at week 8.

I have already gone through the review books once during my course work. Will it be too much. I know Goljan took me long to review again. Ive also managed to do a lot of the USMLE world questions.

Your advice is greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Did the NBME 7 just before i start my study break.. Got a 560 (235).

Any advice on if i should go over the books i mentioned above as i had planned or just do FA and Qbank??

1 - 5 of 5 Posts