USMLE Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
315 Posts
Hey guys,
I've been looking online for the latest (2013) edition of Kaplan Lecture Notes, but am not able to find them on amazon, any idea where I can get a copy?
don't get ripped off. as medical students, i know we like to have the latest editions of books. but 2010 onwards, its the exact same thing. i think paper quality might be different, and the addition of color i believe???

but is the extra cost worth the price? that is of course, if you can find a clean copy of a 2010 version.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Usmle step 1

I need some information regarding Kaplan coaching in basheerbagh, Hyderabad, India-
1) is it worth to take coaching there?
2) about the accommodation? As the coaching center doesn't provide any accommodation, I just want to know about the availability of good accommodation.
3) A female study partner who is interested to take coaching or if they want to study on their own and looking for accommodation near Kaplan institute,
4) their experiences

Any one interested in the above or if they are familiar with the details can mail me to [email protected]
Wil be waiting for ur reply :):)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.