USMLE Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi everyone!
can anyone help me whether I have to send form 344 and 345 to my medical school along with form 186 or should I have to send just form 186 to my medical school for attestation? I have heard from a lot of people who applied for USMLE that you have to send all the three forms to your medical school and the medical school will send the documents to ECFMG, but in some posts I read that we have to send form 344 and 345 directly to ECFMG and form 186 to the med school..do i also have to send form 187?
i am really confused:notsure:
plz help me out..

·
Registered
3,316 Posts
hi everyone!
can anyone help me whether I have to send form 344 and 345 to my medical school along with form 186 or should I have to send just form 186 to my medical school for attestation? I have heard from a lot of people who applied for USMLE that you have to send all the three forms to your medical school and the medical school will send the documents to ECFMG, but in some posts I read that we have to send form 344 and 345 directly to ECFMG and form 186 to the med school..do i also have to send form 187?
i am really confused:notsure:
plz help me out..
Please have a look here
http://www.usmle-forums.com/ecfmg-forum/7242-complete-guide-ecfmg-forms.html

1 - 3 of 3 Posts