USMLE Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A 54-year-old man presents with complaints of shortness of breath, a sore tongue, and a pins-and-needles sensation in his feet. Laboratory examination reveals macrocytosis, anemia, and hypersegmented neutrophils. Antibodies to intrinsic factor are detected in the patient's serum. Which of the following class II antigens would be most likely to play a contributing role in the etiology of this patient's disease?

A. DR2

B. DR3

C. DR4

D. DR5

E. DR7

·
Registered
919 Posts
beats me

yeah u re right.Do they ask that kind of question on boards.That s crazy
but ill be posting my immuno flash cards at the end of the month and i have linked all diseases that i find is easily 'forgettable' for me. so maybe that'll help. but they may just as well ask any crazy question. i mean they cant go over the same question again and again. so they twist and turn and ask what we havent paid attention to i guess. (i dunno.. i havent done the exam so what would i know aye?:eek:)

·
Registered
177 Posts
but ill be posting my immuno flash cards at the end of the month and i have linked all diseases that i find is easily 'forgettable' for me. so maybe that'll help. but they may just as well ask any crazy question. i mean they cant go over the same question again and again. so they twist and turn and ask what we havent paid attention to i guess. (i dunno.. i havent done the exam so what would i know aye?:eek:)
Lol.Oh thx ,i d like to have them.Really appreciate that

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
guys u r ryt!!! HLA- DR5 for pernicious anemia....

@ sam.... boards are themselves crazy they can ask anything crazy:D

Reactions: fauzan
1 - 8 of 8 Posts