USMLE Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,
I am a student from a Caribbean medical school looking for recommendations on which live lecture program people would say is the best. I am currently debating between Pass program and USMLE success academy. I looked at the poll about the best live lecture program and I noticed people recommended USMLE success academy would people agree with this? What are the strengths and weaknesses to this program over others? Are there other programs besides the two I mentioned that people would say are useful.

Please do not tell me self-study is the best program I agree for some people that might work but I have tried this and it is not improving my score. I really need a structured curriculum so that's why I am asking about the merts of the different live lecture programs. Thanks in advance for your help.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Hi guys,
I am a student from a Caribbean medical school looking for recommendations on which live lecture program people would say is the best. I am currently debating between Pass program and USMLE success academy. I looked at the poll about the best live lecture program and I noticed people recommended USMLE success academy would people agree with this? What are the strengths and weaknesses to this program over others? Are there other programs besides the two I mentioned that people would say are useful.

Please do not tell me self-study is the best program I agree for some people that might work but I have tried this and it is not improving my score. I really need a structured curriculum so that's why I am asking about the merts of the different live lecture programs. Thanks in advance for your help.
If you are going to do PASS Program do NOT do more than one month it is absolutely useless to do more than one full session.

Ive heard some good things about USMLE Success Academy and their videos are very nice but i only have experience with attending PASS

An advantage to the USMLE Success Academy is it is cheap $2500 (2250 if you sign up with a friend) and is only 3 weeks, exactly half the length of PASS.

I think it would benefit you more to get in all the information in 3 weeks and then take that extra 3 weeks to sit and study what you just learned as opposed to attending PASS Program lectures for 6-8 weeks for one session.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.