USMLE Forums banner
1 - 20 of 106 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts

1. First and foremost because you want to Pass your CS Exam and obtain a Residency of your choice.

2. Complete video cases of the actual exam. With no interruptions or narrations. So you can focus solely on the encounter.
3. We use only one Physician so you can develop a sense of consistency for each case, and learn the appropriate responses for any case.
4. All of our SPs are medical school graduates who Aced the CS exam and have first hand experience on how the SP responds.
5. All of our cases depict actual scenarios you will experience in your exam.
6. The best price and highest quality for live video programs to Master the CS Exam.
7. Each of our cases mirror the most popular textbooks so you don't have to spend any extra time doing research.
8. Assessment exam to test your ability to quickly and efficiently write the patient note.
9. Mnemonics that can only be found on our site, to master any portion of the patient note in a moments notice.
10. Specialized SEP Audio section created for mastering your SEP specifically for the CS exam.

Here are some examples of our subscribers feedback!

I passed my USMLE STEP 2 CS on my first attempt!!!.
Your videos were extremely helpful.
I went into my exam with SUPREME CONFIDENCE.
I knew I had passed when I exited the testing center.
Thank you so much for a great product.
I will highly recommend your videos and study materials to other students.
Chester I. Clark II. M.D. Candidate class of 2011. Drexel University College of Medicine.

I just got my cs results this morning,
I passed my cs exam on the my first attempt with higher performance in all components. I know it was because of csevideos. Thank you so much for what you are doing.
Dr. Alain Tagne, Class of 2006, Libreville, GABON

Watch your CS exam online today at

-
-

·
Registered
4,342 Posts
covering the patient

Is it necessary to place the bed sheet over the patient's lap in all cases? Even when we will not examine the abdomen!

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes, it is necessary to place the drape on the patients lap in every case, it is a sign of courtesy, may sound petty or strange but it tells the patient that you respect them and their privacy.

·
Registered
37 Posts
great job cse videos

These videos are a great exam tool, after one watches them, my technique can be learned way quicker.

Reactions: csevideo

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
WE ASKED THE STUDENTS WHAT THEY THOUGHT ABOUT CSE VIDEO AND LANGUAGE. HERE IS ONE STUDENTS EXPERIENCE:

To: CSEVideo.com <[email protected]>
Sent: Wed, Feb 17, 2010 1:36 pm
Subject: Re: CSE Video wants your opinion

Thank you CSE videos
I am an IMG who has been out of clinic for around 8 years.
I studied the usual books everyone does (and I am a double 99er) but interestingly I failed my exam. I had no idea if I was supposed to shake hands, where to look, how to put on gloves, how to give advice to an american patients; even a patient told me during my first try " hey doc you are standing too close to me!"
For my second try I took CSE videos, paid a nominal amount, and was able to "see" how it is done here. I recommend studying FA and watching these videos once or twice,(at least for IMG's).
I passed easily when I knew what I was supposed to do regarding patient encounter, the ICE part.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Assessment exam is now available

We are proud to present the first and only online cs assessment exam.

There are 12 mystery cases and an interactive page for you to type the patient note on a timer with a two minute timing announcement.

Our new videos will be loaded and completed within the hour.

CSEvideo.com

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Recent student comments

To: CSEVideo.com <CSEVideos[email protected]>
Sent: Wed, Apr 21, 2010 11:42 am
Subject: Re: PASSING THE CS

deossalam to all the owners of cse video
thanks God i passed
i am thankful to cse video for their support and help
i got my result today
i am thankful i got great help
i followed point by point to videos and got 4 stars just because of
my hard work and cse videos for giving the way to rock cs
it is realy helpful i recommend everybody should go through these videos

·
Registered
76 Posts
thanks

To: CSEVideo.com <[email protected]>
Sent: Wed, Apr 21, 2010 11:42 am
Subject: Re: PASSING THE CS

deossalam to all the owners of cse video
thanks God i passed
i am thankful to cse video for their support and help
i got my result today
i am thankful i got great help
i followed point by point to videos and got 4 stars just because of
my hard work and cse videos for giving the way to rock cs
it is realy helpful i recommend everybody should go through these videos
hii ppl from csevideos......u guys r the best...thanks a lotfor cuming with these brilliant videos.....i passed my CS n got higher performance in all categories.......so grateful to u guys...... i hav recommended all my frds to purchase ur videos .......thanks once again:):):):happy:

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
passing with csevideo

Hi,
Thank you for your interest in Csevideo.com. As you probably already know today is score reporting day for the cs exam and based on the feedback we have reviewed and the comments we have received this is the third posting session in a row that the students who used Csevideo.com have passed the exam with very good scores.

Good Luck

·
Registered
127 Posts
2 weeks or 30 days?

Hi guys,
Congratulations to you guys for passing!

I wanted to know if you guys got the 2 week or one month subscription?
I was looking into buying if for 2 weeks, right before my exam, so i wanted to know if that is enough time to go over the entire thing?

Any advice or suggestions are welcome!

Thank you!

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
csevideos full cases

CSEVideo.com offers over 40 full cases from begining to end with no interuptions you can follow the case as if you were in the real exam.

Visit us today at csevideo.com

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
csevideo full cases

CSEVideo offers full cases, we do not stop in our cases to discuss things you already know or have already read in your textbooks, we show you what it is like to knock on the door and go straight through the entire case without any narrations or disturbances, you get a chance to feel and experience what the real exam is like. Other programs teach you what you might need, we show you exactly what is going to happen when you take your exam.

Thank You

CSEVideo.com

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
CSEVideo discount

Hi,
Thank you for such positive feedback regarding CSEVideos. We are pleased to help so many students all around the world pass the step 2 cs exam on the 1st, 2nd or 3rd attempt. We received so many emails this reporting period of passing scores we want to say thank you.

We want to show our appreciation by offering a discount to anyone who needs or wants a discount, because our videos can only be found on our website. Please send us an email at [email protected] and we will give you the package you need at a discounted rate.
Thank you and good luck in your exam
CSEVideo

1 - 20 of 106 Posts