USMLE Forums

USMLE Forums (https://www.usmle-forums.com/)
-   USMLE Step 2 CK Forum (https://www.usmle-forums.com/usmle-step-2-ck-forum/)
-   -   January 15th, 2014; Step 2 CK Exam Results Thread (https://www.usmle-forums.com/usmle-step-2-ck-forum/53981-january-15th-2014-step-2-ck-exam-results-thread.html)

sandydoc 01-08-2014 09:05 AM

January 15th, 2014; Step 2 CK Exam Results Thread
 
Any one expecting his/her results coming wednesday? And all the best for your results.
:)

usmleatl 01-08-2014 12:23 PM

I gave mine on 27th December...Do you think I will get it?

sandydoc 01-08-2014 07:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by usmleatl (Post 234614)
I gave mine on 27th December...Do you think I will get it?

-If you take your exam on Wednesday or Thursday or Friday, then you will get your results on the third Wednesday.
Example, a student took the exam on April 13th, 2011 (Wednesday) then the results is expected on May 4th, 2011 (Wednesday).
-If you take your exam on Saturday or Monday or Tuesday then you will get your results on the fourth Wednesday.
Example, a student took the exam on April 11th, 2011 (Monday) then the results is expected on May 4th, 2011 (Wednesday).
USMLE Exam Results; Third or Fourth Wednesday?

usmleatl 01-08-2014 07:41 PM

Yeah I know...so I should get it...I was asking because maybe it might get delayed due to new years being in the middle?

fat1iscool 01-08-2014 07:51 PM

Count me in!!! Good luck to us all!! Happy-2

TruPassion186 01-08-2014 07:53 PM

Took exam on Dec 19. I was really hoping I'd get results today (3rd wed) but sadly didn't. Hopefully will get them next week! Fingers crossed. Good luck all

sandydoc 01-09-2014 01:39 AM

Until then it would be great if we can share our exam experience.:))

smallneve 01-09-2014 06:57 AM

i hope i will receive it on january 15th
 
I took my exam december 24th.
this is a link to my exam experience:
http://www.usmle-forums.com/usmle-st...yesterday.html

i hope i will receive it on january 15th

smallneve 01-09-2014 06:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TruPassion186 (Post 234689)
Took exam on Dec 19. I was really hoping I'd get results today (3rd wed) but sadly didn't. Hopefully will get them next week! Fingers crossed. Good luck all

are u student or graduate?

sandydoc 01-09-2014 10:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smallneve (Post 234751)
I took my exam december 24th.
this is a link to my exam experience:
http://www.usmle-forums.com/usmle-st...yesterday.html

i hope i will receive it on january 15th

Me too had the ditto same experience.
My step 1 score was 242 and did not sleep on the night of exam.
For step 2 I gave my exams on 24th November. I slept at 11:00 PM woke up around 3:00 AM morning than I did not get sleep.
Started exam at 12:00
1st 5 blocks were good than for the remaining blocks were bad. Had a bad acidity and was vomiting. In 7th block I missed 4 questions. And in the final I just wanted to finish it. I had 41 questions in final block and they were lengthiest of all the blocks.
About preparation Uworld aggregate 81%
NBME4 235
UWSA 257
Many of the recent step 2CK exam takers also had the same experience.
Hope everyone scores good.:)

smallneve 01-09-2014 10:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sandydoc (Post 234787)
Me too had the ditto same experience.
My step 1 score was 242 and did not sleep on the night of exam.
For step 2 I gave my exams on 24th November. I slept at 11:00 PM woke up around 3:00 AM morning than I did not get sleep.
Started exam at 12:00
1st 5 blocks were good than for the remaining blocks were bad. Had a bad acidity and was vomiting. In 7th block I missed 4 questions. And in the final I just wanted to finish it. I had 41 questions in final block and they were lengthiest of all the blocks.
About preparation Uworld aggregate 81%
NBME4 235
UWSA 257
Many of the recent step 2CK exam takers also had the same experience.
Hope everyone scores good.:)

when u took your exam? on november 24? what is your ck score?

sandydoc 01-09-2014 11:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smallneve (Post 234788)
when u took your exam? on november 24? what is your ck score?

I took exams on November 24th noon session and waiting for the results on Jan 15th:)

sandydoc 01-09-2014 11:03 AM

Nowadays it seems that the step 2ck has become lengthy as evident from recent exam takers experience. But many have scored good. Lets hope for the best http://www.usmle-forums.com/usmle-st...ts-thread.html

smallneve 01-09-2014 11:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sandydoc (Post 234790)
I took exams on November 24th noon session and waiting for the results on Jan 15th:)

you wait for results for 7 weeks only due to noon session?

sandydoc 01-09-2014 11:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smallneve (Post 234792)
you wait for results for 7 weeks only due to noon session?

Step 1 also was noon session I got the results on 4th wednesday.

smallneve 01-09-2014 11:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sandydoc (Post 234793)
Step 1 also was noon session I got the results on 4th wednesday.

I wait gor my step 1 results for 2 months due to verification documents problem. I was a student then. Are u a student or a graduate? do u know why u wait for a such a long time?

sandydoc 01-09-2014 11:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smallneve (Post 234794)
I wait gor my step 1 results for 2 months due to verification documents problem. I was a student then. Are u a student or a graduate? do u know why u wait for a such a long time?

Old IMG 2001 batch graduate. After MD was doing residency in Orthopedics , than PhD in Cancer Genetics from NY. Recently got motivated for USMLE. Now that your documents are verified, it should be 4 weeks for the results in your case.

smallneve 01-09-2014 11:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sandydoc (Post 234796)
Old IMG 2001 batch graduate. After MD was doing residency in Orthopedics , than PhD in Cancer Genetics from NY. Recently got motivated for USMLE. Now that your documents are verified, it should be 4 weeks for the results in your case.

if i will not get my score on wendsday I will kill myself or smth because I have already had such problem with step1 score report. i dont want to be in that situation again. Did u call ECFMG? DID u ask why them withholding your score?

sandydoc 01-09-2014 11:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smallneve (Post 234797)
if i will not get my score on wendsday I will kill myself or smth because I have already had such problem with step1 score report. i dont want to be in that situation again. Did u call ECFMG? DID u ask why them withholding your score?

I gave my exams on Tuesday, so it should be 4th wednesday after exams.
The 4th Wednesday falls on 15th Jan.
I will call ECFMG if I do not get my score on 15th Jan.

smallneve 01-09-2014 11:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sandydoc (Post 234798)
I gave my exams on Tuesday, so it should be 4th wednesday after exams.
The 4th Wednesday falls on 15th Jan.
I will call ECFMG if I do not get my score on 15th Jan.


Ok i get it. u took it on december 24th not on november 24th

i also took my exam 24th of december. i will also call to ECFMG if they will not relese my score

sandydoc 01-09-2014 11:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smallneve (Post 234799)
Ok i get it. u took it on december 24th not on november 24th

i also took my exam 24th of december. i will also call to ECFMG if they will not relese my score

Typing mistake 24th December

TruPassion186 01-09-2014 08:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smallneve (Post 234752)
are u student or graduate?

I'm a student. Does it make a difference?

smallneve 01-09-2014 08:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TruPassion186 (Post 234857)
I'm a student. Does it make a difference?

if u are a student, ECFMG will not release your score until your med school send verification document. Just call ECFMG today and ask them about this issue to be sure

Neuron 01-09-2014 09:45 PM

What about if u are a graduate and your "verification is pending"? Do they release your score?

r0ck_s0lid 01-09-2014 11:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smallneve (Post 234751)
I took my exam december 24th.
this is a link to my exam experience:
http://www.usmle-forums.com/usmle-st...yesterday.html

i hope i will receive it on january 15th

Your exam experience resembles mine. My exam was on the 18th of Dec, my UWSA score was 254, UW score 76%... still it feels like I screwed up big time

smallneve 01-10-2014 11:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Neuron (Post 234863)
What about if u are a graduate and your "verification is pending"? Do they release your score?

If u graduate they will report your score.
ECFMG verify only students exams application because students can be kick out from med school any time...so they want med school verification that u still student which enrolled in med school. In case of graduate, when u send your diploma thar means - u r MD so no verification is needed for score report. ECFMG verify med diploma for ECFMG certificate not for score report

Neuron 01-10-2014 12:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smallneve (Post 234950)
If u graduate they will report your score.
ECFMG verify only students exams application because students can be kick out from med school any time...so they want med school verification that u still student which enrolled in med school. In case of graduate, when u send your diploma thar means - u r MD so no verification is needed for score report. ECFMG verify med diploma for ECFMG certificate not for score report

Thank you very very much!!

bobbyto 01-12-2014 09:38 AM

I too sat for Step 2 CK on December 27th, so I hope my score gets released next Wednesday. It took exactly 3 weeks for my Step 1 score to be released and I hope it takes no more than that for this score.

yvrn19489 01-12-2014 10:00 AM

I gave my exam on 28th December(Saturday). When should I be expecting my result?

usmleatl 01-12-2014 11:41 AM

how did it go?
 
How did you guys feel after the exam? I felt pretty confident going in but that was gone with the first 10 questions. Feel like I was on auto-pilot the whole time and wasn't sure about 50% of the questions. It was like they all had two correct answers and I made 50/50 guesses. I had 250+ in all assessments going in but feel like even 210 is a far stretched possibility when I walked out. I usually don't get stressed from examinations but this exam was something that has got me really worried. Unlike most other people time was not a problem for me. Had 5-10 minutes left in every block

sandydoc 01-12-2014 08:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by usmleatl (Post 235216)
How did you guys feel after the exam? I felt pretty confident going in but that was gone with the first 10 questions. Feel like I was on auto-pilot the whole time and wasn't sure about 50% of the questions. It was like they all had two correct answers and I made 50/50 guesses. I had 250+ in all assessments going in but feel like even 210 is a far stretched possibility when I walked out. I usually don't get stressed from examinations but this exam was something that has got me really worried. Unlike most other people time was not a problem for me. Had 5-10 minutes left in every block

I too felt the same, the only thigh in 7th block I missed 4 questions. :)

smallneve 01-13-2014 04:19 AM

Just 48h to wait....

bobbyto 01-13-2014 12:48 PM

do any of you know if scores got released on Jan 1st? If they weren't, people who took the test on Dec 27th (like me) will most likely get screwed and will have to wait another week

smallneve 01-14-2014 12:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bobbyto (Post 235377)
do any of you know if scores got released on Jan 1st? If they weren't, people who took the test on Dec 27th (like me) will most likely get screwed and will have to wait another week

Just call ECFMG and ask them:-)

sandydoc 01-14-2014 06:01 AM

Has the scheduling permit disappeared? Mine is still visible

Ahmad abu Haniye 01-14-2014 06:09 AM

Guys I did my exam on Dec 23rd , so I'm expecting my result tomorrow
I just wanted to ask, at what time exactly will the results be announced ???
I am in Houston Texas

r0ck_s0lid 01-14-2014 06:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sandydoc (Post 235450)
Has the scheduling permit disappeared? Mine is still visible

you probably wont get your results tomorrow:o. When did you take the exam

r0ck_s0lid 01-14-2014 06:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ahmad abu Haniye (Post 235452)
Guys I did my exam on Dec 23rd , so I'm expecting my result tomorrow
I just wanted to ask, at what time exactly will the results be announced ???
I am in Houston Texas

9:00-10:00 am EST I guess

sandydoc 01-14-2014 07:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by r0ck_s0lid (Post 235457)
you probably wont get your results tomorrow:o. When did you take the exam

On 24th December

r0ck_s0lid 01-14-2014 07:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sandydoc (Post 235460)
On 24th December

According to my calculations you should get your results tomorrow, the only problem is that the scheduling permit usually disappears 1 week prior to announcing the results. I, for example, was supposed to get my score last week but I didn't even though I wrote the exam on the 18th of Dec, which means that are estimations aint always accurate...Keep your fingers crossed and pray brah, who knows you may get it tomorrow;)

cloudstrife 01-14-2014 07:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by r0ck_s0lid (Post 235465)
According to my calculations you should get your results tomorrow, the only problem is that the scheduling permit usually disappears 1 week prior to announcing the results. I, for example, was supposed to get my score last week but I didn't even though I wrote the exam on the 18th of Dec, which means that are estimations aint always accurate...Keep your fingers crossed and pray brah, who knows you may get it tomorrow;)

I think there is also no guarantee that rock solid and I (took my exam on Dec 19th) get our results tomorrow..... Maybe there are some christmas delays ..... What do you think rocK solid?

Best regards

smallneve 01-14-2014 09:47 AM

I took my exam on december 24th. My eligibilty period has ended on december 31. I just opened my ecfmg account and found that i still have elgibility period extension link for ck...so weird!

TruPassion186 01-14-2014 04:01 PM

My scheduling permit recently disappeared within the past 24 hours. Getting nervous. Keeping fingers crossed for good results God willing! Good luck all.

bobbyto 01-14-2014 04:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smallneve (Post 235485)
I took my exam on december 24th. My eligibilty period has ended on december 31. I just opened my ecfmg account and found that i still have elgibility period extension link for ck...so weird!

me too! and my test was on the 27th

usmleatl 01-14-2014 04:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bobbyto (Post 235523)
me too! and my test was on the 27th

Dont worry..mine is there too...I also took on 27th

bobbyto 01-14-2014 04:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by usmleatl (Post 235525)
Dont worry..mine is there too...I also took on 27th

did you notice what date does your score report page in OASIS shows? mine says jan 13 :S

usmleatl 01-14-2014 04:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bobbyto (Post 235529)
did you notice what date does your score report page in OASIS shows? mine says jan 13 :S

No mine is blank...i only have score report information for step 1

bobbyto 01-14-2014 04:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by usmleatl (Post 235530)
No mine is blank...i only have score report information for step 1

look in the upper right corner, it should say "Information current as of:"

usmleatl 01-14-2014 04:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bobbyto (Post 235539)
look in the upper right corner, it should say "Information current as of:"

yes it says 13 Jan 2014 ...I guess it hasnt been updated yet.

aspirant5 01-14-2014 09:45 PM

getting too nervous...another few hours. Praying. Don't know what how to spend the next few hours . God help me!

aspirant5 01-14-2014 09:57 PM

Guys ..just hang in there. I really feel a pleasant news awaits all of us :) .

bobbyto 01-14-2014 10:43 PM

can't sleep :/

r0ck_s0lid 01-15-2014 12:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cloudstrife (Post 235470)
I think there is also no guarantee that rock solid and I (took my exam on Dec 19th) get our results tomorrow..... Maybe there are some christmas delays ..... What do you think rocK solid?

Best regards

Unfortunately, this is true but highly unlikely because I don't think they will make us wait for more than 28 days. However, if this happens I'll call the ECFMG and inquire about the delay

r0ck_s0lid 01-15-2014 12:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by usmleatl (Post 235543)
yes it says 13 Jan 2014 ...I guess it hasnt been updated yet.

mine reads "14 Jan 2014"

fat1iscool 01-15-2014 02:22 AM

3 hours left!!!! Or something :sleepy:

smallneve 01-15-2014 03:08 AM

1 h and 53 min

bobbyto 01-15-2014 03:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by r0ck_s0lid (Post 235578)
mine reads "14 Jan 2014"

It reads jan 14 for me too

aspirant5 01-15-2014 04:56 AM

anybody got email??

r0ck_s0lid 01-15-2014 05:00 AM

....and here we go again, let the score festival begin

aspirant5 01-15-2014 05:01 AM

Guys what EST is it usually given out?

fat1iscool 01-15-2014 05:02 AM

I think it comes out at 9 am EST....fingers crossed!!

aspirant5 01-15-2014 05:05 AM

Is it 9 am EST already? I m in India..

fat1iscool 01-15-2014 05:07 AM

oh yes it is......

aspirant5 01-15-2014 05:12 AM

No emails yet?? :(

bobbyto 01-15-2014 05:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aspirant5 (Post 235644)
No emails yet?? :(

Nothing yet for me

r0ck_s0lid 01-15-2014 05:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aspirant5 (Post 235644)
No emails yet?? :(

No, but hey you gotta wait a little bit. They are not always 100% punctual, I remember getting my step 1 score at 9:40 EST

fat1iscool 01-15-2014 05:15 AM

Nothing here either!! In fact, the only emails I'm getting atm are the ones due to the replies to this thread!! And I get tachycardias everytime I see the new email notification:o

aspirant5 01-15-2014 05:20 AM

lol same here friend. It's testing time. Hang in thr

fat1iscool 01-15-2014 05:31 AM

Anyone?? I've been waiting patiently all these days but now I can't wait anymore!! Also I thought it would be cool to give you guys mini heart attacks when you would get the email notification from this post of mine :))

aspirant5 01-15-2014 05:36 AM

on top of this my parents are forcing me to come to dinner with them. they wont leave me. so hang in thr. will see you guys in an hour. Hope the best for everyone. !! phew!

usmleatl 01-15-2014 05:37 AM

Nothing yet...

bobbyto 01-15-2014 05:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by usmleatl (Post 235659)
Nothing yet...

Yes, this is taking so damn long, I checked to see at what time my Step 1 score report email was sent last year and it was 7:04am I wonder what might have happened since then for the ECFMG to be slow now

usmleatl 01-15-2014 05:45 AM

Yeah mine was at 8:40....I just hope they send it no matter how late

saman49 01-15-2014 05:47 AM

Chill out guys. I was expecting score result last week and were following last weeks exam score thread. They all received their score an hour from now! Hope you all get a gr8 score.

r0ck_s0lid 01-15-2014 06:00 AM

step 1 started getting their scores

fat1iscool 01-15-2014 06:01 AM

Should be our turn soon too iA. Hope we all get the scores we want iA!!!!! :plz:

r0ck_s0lid 01-15-2014 06:03 AM

got mine 245!!

sandydoc 01-15-2014 06:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by r0ck_s0lid (Post 235684)
got mine 245!!

Congratulations!!!Happy-2

fat1iscool 01-15-2014 06:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by r0ck_s0lid (Post 235684)
got mine 245!!

Heartiest congrats!!

usmleatl 01-15-2014 06:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by r0ck_s0lid (Post 235684)
got mine 245!!

Congrats...your was overdue anyways...I hope the people around 27th December get it too

cloudstrife 01-15-2014 06:12 AM

Congratulations to all of you!! Got my score..Step 1: 245 ....Coool

r0ck_s0lid 01-15-2014 06:16 AM

Thnx everyone I'm REALLY HAPPPPPPY Happy-2Happy-2Happy-2Happy-2Happy-2 because after my performance in this damned exam I was expecting a 210 :o:o even though my UWSA score was 254... I wish y'all the best, I guess it's time to get hammered :)):)):)) stay safe guys, don't drink and drive :):)

fat1iscool 01-15-2014 06:20 AM

It's 10:20 am man!! How slow are they??!! :toosad:

bobbyto 01-15-2014 06:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fat1iscool (Post 235705)
It's 10:20 am man!! How slow are they??!! :toosad:

I hope people who took the test on Dec 27th get their score today, I don't want to wait another week

bobbyto 01-15-2014 06:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by r0ck_s0lid (Post 235700)
Thnx everyone I'm REALLY HAPPPPPPY Happy-2Happy-2Happy-2Happy-2Happy-2 because after my performance in this damned exam I was expecting a 210 :o:o even though my UWSA score was 254... I wish y'all the best, I guess it's time to get hammered :)):)):)) stay safe guys, don't drink and drive :):)

could you please tell us what date does your OASIS account shows in the Score Report Information tab? Look at the upper right corner, the field that says "Information current as of:"

Ahmad abu Haniye 01-15-2014 06:27 AM

why is it taking them sooo long !!!??
I'm dying :(

usmleatl 01-15-2014 06:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bobbyto (Post 235708)
I hope people who took the test on Dec 27th get their score today, I don't want to wait another week

Yeah kinda losing hope by the minute...:scared:

fat1iscool 01-15-2014 06:35 AM

Did they forget about us???? :confused: :toosad:

usmleatl 01-15-2014 06:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fat1iscool (Post 235719)
Did they forget about us???? :confused: :toosad:

I think its bit too late now..its usually between 8-10

fat1iscool 01-15-2014 06:49 AM

OASIS still says info current as of 14 Jan. Is it the same for everyone?

bobbyto 01-15-2014 06:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fat1iscool (Post 235724)
OASIS still says info current as of 14 Jan. Is it the same for everyone?

its the same for me and I have not gotten my score... maybe we're screwed and will have to wait until next wednesday

Ahmad abu Haniye 01-15-2014 06:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fat1iscool (Post 235724)
OASIS still says info current as of 14 Jan. Is it the same for everyone?

it's the same for me also
i did my exam in Dec. 23rd

saman49 01-15-2014 06:57 AM

Well friend of mine got her results and information in her OASIS IS CURRENT as 14 jan

usmleatl 01-15-2014 06:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bobbyto (Post 235725)
its the same for me and I have not gotten my score... maybe we're screwed and will have to wait until next wednesday

Same here...i think you might be right...another long week :mad:

sandydoc 01-15-2014 06:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ahmad abu Haniye (Post 235728)
it's the same for me also
i did my exam in Dec. 23rd

I think we will get the results next week.
I had given the exams on 24th:confused:

fat1iscool 01-15-2014 07:02 AM

This is too bad. We should've gotten it today. :indifferent:
Oh well, hope we get our dream scores next week then, iA

bobbyto 01-15-2014 07:15 AM

what is the latest possible time for scores to get released? Noon?

Ahmad abu Haniye 01-15-2014 07:15 AM

guys I called the ECFMG , she said that the system is currently not responding !!
she took my phone number and said she will give me a call once they get everything fixed :confused:

fat1iscool 01-15-2014 07:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ahmad abu Haniye (Post 235742)
guys I called the ECFMG , she said that the system is currently not responding !!
she took my phone number and said she will give me a call once they get everything fixed :confused:

Weird. How come all the Step 1 people got their scores then? :confused:

bobbyto 01-15-2014 07:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ahmad abu Haniye (Post 235742)
guys I called the ECFMG , she said that the system is currently not responding !!
she took my phone number and said she will give me a call once they get everything fixed :confused:

is this for real?


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 01:37 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

USMLE® & other trade marks belong to their respective owners, read full disclaimer
USMLE Forums created under Creative Commons 3.0 License. (2009-2019)